Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Introduction

I'm tired of those magazine articles promoting bargains, only to find that they aren't bargains at all. You know the ones--they say that a $1600 Disneyworld trip is an inexpensive vacation (not to mention the airfare, etc.). Or that $7.99 for 2 pounds of cheddar cheese is a good deal. Or that spending $1000 to remake a room in your house is cheap. Well, I demand more, and I'm betting I'm not the only one!

I hope to share the true bargains here, stuff that will actually cost you next to nothing. My perspective is from a work at home mom whose husband works hard but has a very modest salary. Now, I don't know how often I'll be able to post as I am a busy mom of 4.5 and small business owner, so my recommendation to you is that you subscribe so you won't miss anything!

My bargains will be random, some travel, some magazines, some grocery, some clothes, etc. Keep in mind that I also love garage sales and thrift stores, and this is a major factor in how I provide for the needs of my family. I hope you will find something you can really use here, and not the same old tired advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment